Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My blog is going places.... like, other blogs!

I dunno how the heck this happened, but little ol' BenLikesMovies.com has been discovered and linked by another, more established movie news/reviews/musings blog. It's called ONLY GOOD MOVIES, and they recently posted an article in which they listed their Top 100 Movie Villains -- an vast and interesting undertaking, to be sure. And wouldn't you know it, waaaay down there at #100 is General Zod from SUPERMAN 2 -- and it is there that they linked to MY blog from last month in which I listed my own All-Time Top 5 Superhero Movies, which of course included SUPERMAN 1 & 2 (and a General Zod reference). Here's the link to their article, which in turn contains the link to my article... can you feel the viral networking in action??

http://www.onlygoodmovies.com/blog/thoughts-on-film/the-100-greatest-movie-villains/

Now the question is, will this tiny slice of notoriety serve as an impetus to get me off my ass and actually write more often? Let's go out on a limb and say..... YES! The summer movie season is coming, and I fully intend to get back to my old crazy movie-watching ways... so stay tuned!

1 comment: